Monday, February 4, 2013

Swing Low

We're coming home!!! Oakley and I (Sam) fly to Boise on Thursday,  February 7th. Trevor will be toting the car and our stuff with help from his stepdad Rob, and his wife Jenn. We are sad to be leaving some of our extended family that we have gotten to see, and sad to leave IKEA,  but we are SO excited for everything else! Oakley is doing great with his trach,  and they will switch it out on Monday. When they do the swap,  I'll be allowed to hold him again! I didn't get to on my birthday,  but I will be making up for it!
Oakley cut his 5th tooth on my birthday,  and he's working on his 6th. He has had some more allergic reactions, so we hope the allergist can see him before we leave to help us figure out what's causing them. The nutritionist measured him yesterday,  and he is 72.5 cm tall now, he has grown 10 cm since we got to Seattle! We're still working on chubbing him up, but at least he's growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment